For use in 220V pumped Solar Water Heating Systems
Use as timer and differential control on pumped solar system
- Clear display of water temperature, time, day, heating mode and malfunction conditions on solar system and geyser.
- Auto or manual heating.
- Easy temperature setting to your requirements (30 - 65°C) factory default is 55°C.
- Four different temperature settings.
- Daily programmable timer with four time settings.
- Error conditions alert by warning code E2 to E5 and E7 to E9.
- Electronic thermostat with mechanical thermal cut-out at 90°C. Please note the cut-out temperature for systems expected to
reach temperatures above this temperature.
- Differential controller 220V pumped solar system
- Operating voltage 230VAC / 50HZ.
- Main relay contact rating 20AMP (Max 4KW).
- Secondary relays pump 5Amp.
- Operating voltage range 160V - 250V AC.
- Temperature display range 0 - 200°C (“-5” when below -5°C “EA” ).
- High temperature warning above 85°C.
- Temperature setting ranges 30 - 65°C (heating water electrically).
- Heat failure - when increase at a rate of less than 4°C per hour.
- Electronic thermostat with mechanical thermal cutout at 90°C.
- Dry heat detection - empty cylinder.
- Temperature tolerance ± 2%.
- Temperature differential setting 1°C.
- Switching differential 6°C.
- 2nd temperature probe for solar.
- Solar differential setting range 7°C - 15°C.
- Temperature probe failure detection for both collector and tank.
- Temperature probe range for geyser is -30 to + 130°C.
- Temperature probe range for collector is -30 to + 260°C.
- Isolate L when in off state.
- Collector antifreeze protection setting range 0 - 10°C.